Last Updated: 4 April 2014
If you decide to enrol in the MS One to One Programme, you will be provided with a supplementary privacy statement that explains the handling of personal data that you provide as part of your enrolment and participation in this programme.
By “Personal Data” we mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, as further defined in applicable data protection laws.
2. CEGEDIM SA
3. ATLANTIS HEALTHCARE
We have contracted a third party, Atlantis Healthcare UK Limited, to host the Site on our behalf and to provide database services in respect of the Site. This third party, including any subcontractor it is working with, is hereinafter referred to as “Atlantis Healthcare”.
4. USING THE “CONTACT US” OPTION
By making use of the “Contact Us” option on the Site, you accept to provide Us and/or Cegedim, and/or Atlantis Healthcare, with Personal Data (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address). We will only use this Personal Data for contacting you and providing the information that you have requested. It will only be retained as long as necessary for these purposes.
The Site makes use of “cookies” to optimize the use of the Site and improve our services to you. Some cookies register the IP-address of your computer for performing statistical analyses of visitor interactions on the Site. Click here for more information.
6. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA BY Sanofi Genzyme
We and/or Cegedim and/or Atlantis Healthcare may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
The Personal Data we collect when you contact us via the “Contact Us” option (see Section 2) will only be used for contacting you and providing the information that you have requested. It will only be retained as long as necessary for these purposes.
6. IP ADDRESSES
We and/or Cegedim and/or Atlantis Healthcare may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
7. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
8. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We and/or Cegedim and/or Atlantis Healthcare use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To contact you for participation in a surveys concerning the MS One to One Programme, where you have consented to be contacted for such purpose.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
9. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate parent company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by Us will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply this Site’s Terms of Conditions and other agreements.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
11. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Irish Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003 (the “Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of small fee set by statute to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.